Wednesday 10 August 2011

Almost mingling...

The youngsters are keeping to themselves, but also trying to integrate with the others a little ... but its only been 5 days...


However I think I can safely say that I have 2 boys...


The girls are in the middle... their tail feathers kind of give the game away! lol


My poor border had been neglected as we have been working on a new bathroom.. so I spent the weekend clearing weeds and once I had finished the girls and boys inspected it and found any bugs that I might have missed..


Luckily they didn't catch this one though...


Amber.... always ready to take a pose and show me her best side!

I have a treat for them today... corn on the cob... that should be entertaining!

xx Alex

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment