Sunday 7 August 2011

Young and old ...

Every now and again one of the youngsters takes it upon themselves to fly over the 4 ft fence ... On Friday evening I decided that it was time to remove the fence ..


We were all a little apprehensive!


However, the youngsters took a little wander across the boundary un hindered ...


Only due to the big girls pigging out on growers pellets ...


The red rooster did mess me about and go up on the cube run to roost, but I eventually got him down and into his own coop...
The next morning I let them all out together for the day... And left them to it..
By the afternoon they were trying to meet the grown ups ... Lol ... It's surprising how a little gardening can calm everyone's nerves... Lol


Self seeded sunflower from the bird feeder seeds...



And the fun and games begin at bedtime....



However I headed in to prepare the veggies for tea...


I'll sort out the daft rooster later... Lol

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment